Saturday 5 March 2016

I came I saw I buggered off again

Good grief!!! It's about 8 months since I posted on here....some people might have had a baby in that time. Nowt to do with me if they have I hasten to add....Ever so sorry. Just got side tracked by life, the universe and everything I suppose.

Anyroad, the world is still turning so what's happening around then?

Kim stupid haircut in North Korea wants a nuclear war. Donald stupid haircut seems a possibility for President of the USA. Is that what you have to do to get either rich and / or powerful then? Have a stupid haircut? How come it never worked for me then???

The European Union is high on the agenda as Britain gets a referendum in June. I'm a committed 'leave' chap myself - OI! Who said I should be committed...cheeky git!

According to the 'in' campaign we're screwed if we leave and according to the 'out' campaign we're screwed if we remain. Therefore we are screwed either way so, actually, there'll be no change there then eh?

Mind you, in some ways there are worse things than getting screwed eh ;-)

I formally retired from working for a living in the middle of last year - excuse me! Who said I wouldn't know a hard days work if it fell on my head?? Oh...it was you dear...yes...er...quite.

Anyway, I got bored doing absolutely nothing at all so went back to part time driving instructing. I quite enjoy putting death on the roads so it's rather like getting paid for a hobby really which is nice and I take time off when ever I want - or, rather more accurately, when the wifey wants ;-)

It's my 'beer money' I suppose although perhaps it's a worry that a driving instructor finds his way around via knowing the location of several hundred pubs?

As I've been AWOL I'd better hop it and catch up with all my fellow bloggers in case they think I've died - which, as far as I can tell, I haven't.

I will leave you, for now, with the thought that God is dead. He popped his clogs the other month didn't you know?

Laters peeps.







6 comments:

  1. "I will leave you, for now, with the thought that God is dead."

    Explain to me how something that didn't exist in the first place can die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah but Bowie was a rock God!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Ah, that kind of god. Most of my gods have nice tits.

      Delete
  2. I think we've both hit an iceberg old bean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete